Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join Us
News & Press: Take Action

Registration open for Feb 19th class of EFT level 1 online. 73% of students said "better than live"

Monday, November 20, 2017   (1 Comments)
Posted by: Robert Schwarz
Share |


Registration is now open for the Feb 19th class of the EFT level 1 online.  In our recent survey,

73% of respondents said the course was better than a 2 day live course. The other 27 % said it was equal.  No travel.  Less money  and you still get live practice.



Donald Kain LCSW PC says...
Posted Monday, September 11, 2017
I am taking Essential Skills 1 in October and 2 in December. Albany, already registered. Will I be able to take the November course? I want to be notified.

more Attend a Workshop

2/24/2018 » 2/25/2018
Essential Skills in CEP Level 1 - Richmond, VA

2/24/2018 » 2/25/2018
Essential Skills in CEP Level 1 - Long Beach, (SOLD OUT) off sale

Member Spotlight

Online Surveys
The Home for Energy Psychology: Championing EP techniques such as Thought Field Therapy - TFT, Tapas Acupressure Technique ™ - TAT, Emotional Freedom Techniques - EFT, and more. 
28 Garrett Road Suite 100
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010   USA
Email Us
  Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal