Level Two Overview
You will learn
- Advanced applications of the six-step CEP model
- Advanced issues in addressing conscious and subconscious objections
- Chakra and biofield interventions for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges and negative feeling states
- More advanced meridian approaches - going beyond basic acupoint combinations to customize therapeutic interventions
- To use CEP for performance enhancement
- About advanced issues in building personal and relationship integrity when using energy-based methods in treatment
CEP Level 2 Objectives
- Identify the seven major chakras used most often in chakra-based therapies.
- Demonstrate three alternative methods of ideomotor cuing.
- Describe two additional techniques for treating systemic energetic interference.
- Describe three additional centering exercises.
- Name three additional treatment points for clearing psychoenergetic reversals.
- Describe a method by which to choose the best intervention for a particular target problem.
- Name two non-customized techniques for treating a target problem using chakras
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using meridian acupoints.
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using chakras.
- Describe a method of treating an issue using the biofield.
- Describe five dimensions of practitioner self-care.
- Describe three ethical issues unique to energy psychology practice beyond usual cautions in mental health practice.
CEP Level 2 Course Outline
- Overview of the six major treatment steps
- The chakra system
- The biofield
- Step 1 review: Achieving attunement
- Muscle testing review
- Alternative methods of muscle testing
- Step 2 review: Preparing the energy field
- Additional methods for evaluating and correcting interferences
- Step 3 review: Identifying the treatment focus and progress evaluation
- Step 4: Addressing psychological reversals
- Pre-designed strategies
- Customized diagnosis and release of PRs
- Resolving PRs with meridian treatment points
- Resolving PRs with the chakras
- Step 5: Doing one round of treatment
- Deciding on the best treatment
- The meridian system
- Building a customized meridian sequence
- Chakra treatments
- Biofield treatment
- Step 6 review: Evaluating outcomes and selecting the next treatment step,
- Assigning homework
- Advanced ethics module
- Building right relationships
- Special considerations
- Practitioner intentionality and self-care
- Case management
- ACEP certification
Who should attend these workshops?
Forward-thinking psychologists, therapists, counselors and helping professionals who:
- Want to bring rapid, deep and lasting relief to clients
- Want to be able to treat aspects of PTSD in 6 sessions or less
- Are open-minded, but healthily skeptical
- Understand that the healing relationship is necessary, but not always sufficient for true healing
- Enjoy using active and focused therapeutic approaches such as EMDR, NLP, hypnosis and biofeedback
- Are looking for state-of-the-art therapy using the mind-body connection
- Want to significantly increase the value of their practice by providing a service for which clients are willing to pay out-of-pocket
Trainer - David Gruder, PhD, DCEP
Psychologist and eight-award-winning author, David Gruder, PhD, DCEP was ACEP’s first president and a CEP certification program co-architect. He speaks, trains and consults for helping professionals, businesses and leaders worldwide in integrity, accountability, authenticity, relationship effectiveness and energy psychology.
|Registration Deadlines and Fees
|Until Feb. 20, 2016
|Between Feb 21 - March 20, 2017
|After March 20, 2017
|FT Grad Student
Continuing Education and Course Completion Statement
This workshop provides 12 hours Continuing Education Credits for psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, physicians, nurses and more. CE DETAILS
Due to CE requirements from all major professional organizations including the APA, no CE / CME / CNE certificate for the entire workshop can be given if a person selects to leave prematurely unless prior arrangements have been made with the lead trainer.
To receive a CE certificate, attendees must be present for the full 2-Day workshop, signing in and out of each day and complete a course evaluation. No partial credit will be given. Hard copies of certificates will be distributed at the end of the second day of the workshop only to those who have attended the complete 12 hours of training.
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology - Levels 1 and 2 are not approved for NBCC CE credit. We apologize for any confusion but this comes directly from NBCC. Some of the material in this course does not meet their criteria. If you have issues, please address with NBCC directly. http://www.nbcc.org/Footer/ContactUs
If you are a counselor, most states will accept CE that is approved by American Psychological Association
It’s our understanding that counselors from the following states can submit APA approved courses for CE credit to their boards: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, KS, ME, MO, NC, ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WY
- More than two weeks prior to workshop - Receive a full refund
- Two weeks prior - Refund minus a cancellation processing fee of $50
- Two days prior - No refunds
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not pleased with this workshop after the first day, let your trainer know at the end of the day. We will issue you a full refund!
Instructions for requesting accommodations for disabilities: If you require accommodations for a disability, please contact us at 619-861-2237 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.